Strategic planning is a process that helps identify what an organization is striving to achieve and maps out the necessary steps needed to be successful. Stakeholders’ engagement is part of it. Systematic process to identify stakeholders relevant to the project and management tool to keep a high level of engagement with key stakeholders.
The present course is aimed at help participants to be able to:
- create vision, set smart goals and make a plan to achieve them
- have better understanding what is strategic planning and why it is important
- have better awareness about the important stakeholders of their organisation
- have tools to identify the important stakeholders on the map
- to create a plan on how to keep engaging with stakeholders
The course will provide participants with information around the following topics:
- What is strategic planning?
- How can I set the vision for my organisation?
- How can I set S.M.A.R.T. goals and how to make a plan to achieve them?
- Who are the important stakeholders for my organisation?
- How can I locate them on a stakeholders’ map?
- How can I create a system to engage with them on a regular basis?
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes