It can be challenging to know where to begin in selecting digital tools for digital marketing. This can often be due to the amount of digital tools available and the specific contexts of your business, your customers, etc. There is no easy answer to this other than to note it is a constant process of understanding your customers, trying a combination of digital tools, evaluating data and metrics, and trying again. This is particularly true of social media, which has revolutionised digital marketing, but which comes with its own set of complications and considerations.
By the end you have completed this learning unit, you should be able to:
- Analyse key considerations when selecting digital tools for digital marketing purposes and select a number of digital marketing tools based on customer considerations
- Outline key factors for creating engaging social media content and using social media metrics
- Describe the appropriate “etiquette” for using social media for marketing and for communication with customers.
The course will provide participants with information around the following topics:
- Tools for digital marketing and selecting the right digital marketing tools for the right purpose
- Considerations for using social media for marketing and for communication
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes