The Online Instructional Guide on Digital Competencies for Virtual Learning aims to improve the digital skills and facilitate the interaction with virtual learning environments of I-VET and C-VET teachers, trainers and managers. To do so, this document provides a simple and easy-to-apply guide for anyone who has no prior knowledge on how to create and deliver an e-learning course.
The Online Instructional Guide is structured in six steps for the design, development and delivery of e-learning courses:
- Define the course’s objectives and structure
- Define the resources needed
- Content development
- Add Assessments and Knowledge Checks
- Upload course content to the eLearning platform
- Course delivery and evaluation