The present course is aimed at helping participants to be able to:
- Recognize how technology has developed and transformed the tourism industry over years;
- Illustrate how digital transformation and technology can innovate tourism service and products;
- Guide learners about smart tourism and smart products by giving examples from Europe and beyond;
- Help learners see what is needed in the tourism industry in a new normal.
The course will provide participants with information around the following topics:
- The phases and process of digitization and technological developments in tourism industry around the world,
- Smart city, smart technology and smart tourism concepts will be elaborated and supported with smart tourism products and services around the world to show how smart technology changes the way we travel.
- The needs and challenges arisen from the Covid-19 pandemic and potential solutions to foster innovation in the tourism industry in “new” normal.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes